Sunday, December 14, 2008

InCahoots.TV UFO Report: December 2008

UFOs have been a fascination of mine since I was a small boy listening to my parents describe their own sighting. Mom and Dad witnessed something in the mid 1950s from their apartment window late one night in Greensburg, Pennsylvania. I was fortunate enough to have my own sighting in 1973 at the age of 16 - with dozens of others around me. A low-flying UFO drifted silently at the tree top level of my neighborhood one night just after dark - cruising along the length of Seminary Drive in Greensburg - as we all stood watching in awe.

In the early 90s, I was the acquisitions editor on a pictorial coffee table book that covered ufology and I got to know many prominent ufo researchers around the country. For many years, I had known Pennsylvania ufologist Stan Gordon, and am proud to be co-producing Stan's new book - Strange Intrusions - about the incredible 1973-74 spike in both UFO and Bigfoot sightings in Pennsylvania. Look for the book in 2009; as well as a book I am working on now with the Mutual UFO Network's Pennsylvania Director John Ventre - about the increased UFO sighting in Pennsylvania summer 2008.

Please check out a feature I edited recently. With the increased UFO sightings in this country in 2008 and several known hot spots, I decided to see what was happening nationally in the first seven days of December with the help of the Mutual UFO Network's online database. You can click through here. And you might want to read about a very recent UFO report from Pennsylvania here from an interesting eyewitness account.

I hope to have more UFO reports in the coming months at InCahoots.TV.

No comments: