Sunday, December 14, 2008

Sacred Dialogue

After more than 40 years of experiencing the paranormal - the book is finally ready for release - Sacred Dialogue: Tuning Into Mother Nature's Universal Broadcast Band. This is a pre-release of the print version and is now available as a PDF download at www.InCahoots.TV. The print version will be available from Amazon sometime in late November or early December.

The book covers a wide spectrum of experiences - a child's perspective of the paranormal, dreams, a daily occurance I call Info Bursts, and visions of Sight and Sound. At some point in my life, I decided to begin experimenting with these experiences and I talk about this in Meditations and Interactions where I am somehow able to either program the events or directly receive feedback on specific requests. I also devote two chapters to Death and Dying - the first is a more innocent observation and the second is how I believe that death somehow announces itself if you're listening. Two chapters were written - Cemeteries, and a second called Haunted Houses - because I had extraordinary encounters in these two types of places where one would expect the paranormal might be revealed. I suggest extra caution when reading these sections for that reason - but still the events played out.

I had to also include two chapters - Beyond Physics and another called One-Hit Wonders - because some of my experiences just did not fit neatly into any of the above categories. These are generally stories that I would not believe myself if I had not be there to take it all in.

I open the book with Camelot Fades - relating some very odd early stories that I fought with through my childhood and teen years - but that came back to haunt me years later when the media jumped in on the paranormal bandwagon and I discovered that I was not alone.

Finally, I close the book with a piece on Listening to the Universe where I discuss exactly how I approach the paranormal - basically how it's done - and hope that my readers might follow along and listen in as well.

Most of the names and many of the locations were changed to protect those around me during many of the events. I had a habit very early on in my life of writing the events down as soon as they happened. And soon I accumulated a very large stack of papers that were eventually typed out during my college years, and later transferred to the computer. During these past three years, I have been sifting through the stories, pulling out a series of them for this book.

While a few of the stories have a national connection to them, most of the stories are more personal and involved only events in my own life or those around me. I hope my readers will be inspired to listen themselves. I am assuming I am not unique, and that the listening is something anyone can achieve.

The download is available for a small fee - and the paperback will be available at a higher price soon. I also hope to hear some feedback from readers too.

The chapter on Haunted Houses and some other pieces are available to read on the book's main page here http://incahoots.tv/products/sacreddialogue.htm.

No comments: